- Avoid travelling alone and if possible take help of local friends while roaming on the streets especially at night.
- It is safe to keep all important documents, extra cash and valuable items in a safe box of the hotel itself and carry identification proof or passport in the pocket.
- It is advisable to avoid unnecessary exposure of valuable and expensive items in the crowded area.
- Before visiting any tourist places, it is always better to ask about opening and closing times.
- Keep an eye on the belongings especially while travelling in a public transport.
- It is not always safe to walk on the quite streets at night so it is better to roam in the city by using taxi transportation.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help to the police whenever you feel unsafe.
|Ambulance / Medical Emergency||131|